Ambivert came up with this idea, and you can check out her post here.
I think it’s a fun way of telling other bloggers that you appreciate them. Therefore, I decided to join in the fun, so let’s get started.
Thank you Olivia Emily for nominating me for this award!
To see her beautiful blog, you can click here.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Five facts about me:
1. My name is Laura-Nicoleta, and I am 23 years old. I live in Ontario, Canada.
2. I have 3 pets: 1 cat, and 2 lovebirds <3.
3. I started reading when I was a kid. I love reading all kinds of books, fiction and non-fiction. I think the first book series (not first book) I’ve read, was Harry Potter . At first, I did not want to read it because everybody was so crazy about it. However, I ended up liking the series.
4. English is my Second Language. This way, I want to apologies if I’ll make mistakes (or if I already made them in my posts), since I’m still learning.
5. I love music, and dance. When I was younger, I used to love metal, but now I listen to different kinds of music, including classical, folk, metal, and some pop songs.
Susanne – http://susannevalenti.com/
Jessica – https://myfantasyescape.wordpress.com/
Barnaby Taylor – http://falconboy.ie/