1) Pick a book! At the beginning of every month a list of themes will be posted. All you have to do is choose a book that fits the theme.
2) In your blog post, the first thing you will want to include is an explanation of why your chosen book fits the theme.
2) Look at covers from multiple editions and multiple countries for the book you chose.
3) Finally, include pictures of the original cover, the cover from your country (if their are multiple covers from your country include all of them!), your favorite cover, and your least favorite cover.
4) Be sure to tag your posts with booktravelingthursdays so we can all see each other’s posts!
You can find the themes on the Goodreads group.
Today’s theme is: It’s Thanksgiving! Choose a book you’re thankful you read.
Hehe. It’s Thanksgiving in USA – in Canada we celebrate it in October, while other countries don’t have this holiday 😛 .Anyway, it’s still ca cool theme.
This one is hard mostly because not all books have plenty of covers. Therefore, I will go with Harry Potter. Yes, yes, the old HP series. However, it’s one of the few series that I can say that I still like. I re-read it recently and I still enjoyed it! Which does not happen with other series, even thou I enjoyed them when I read them. Also, HP has plenty of covers to choose from. I pick Harry Potter And The Philosopher’s Stone -only the first book!
Now, onto to the covers 😀
Original Cover (First Edition)
Same cover yes. Canada and UK have the same Queen after all 😛
The same as the USA ones, but different publisher hehe.
My Favorite Covers
My Least Favorite Cover
The adult version (UK). That thing is hideous! Sorry… not really!
Which cover to do you like the most?
Post the link on your own BTT so I can check it out!
That’s it for this Thursday! See you next week!
If you want to follow my reading adventures, as well as finding out about giveaways, review opportunities, new releases and other bookish news/info, follow me on social media. Your support means more than you think. Thank you.