Hello there! I’ve been tagged by Charley @ Books and Bakes 1 to do this tag. Thank you :). She tagged me a while ago, so I apologize for the late response. I’m trying to catch up, since I’ve been off for a while.
This tag was created by Chantal @ C K Reading Corner.
On with the tag!
1. Setting The Example:- a pair/group of book bff’s that you love.
Anne and Diana (Anne of Green Gables). They’re just perfect.
I also like these two
Harry and Ron. I don’t hate Hermione, on the contrary. However, I always thought that these two had a closer friendship. They are also so human; they had fights, they argued, but in a way that made their friendship stronger.
2. Childhood Bestie:- which book character would you like to have grown up with?
Ion from Amintiri din Copilarie, by Ion Creanga.
In English, John from “Childhood Memories”, by Ion Creanga. It’s a book written by an author in my country. He would’ve been a fun kid to grow up with.
3. Frenemy:- which book character would bring out your competitive side?
Merinda from The Bachelor Girl’s Guide to Murder. We would compete to see who’s the best Nancy Drew.
4. Fashion Guru:- who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid, or would want to go shopping with?
This is a though one. The books I read so far don’t talk much about fashion – maybe just in passing, or when it’s a big event, like a ball. When I read the question, my mind automatically when to this young lady:
5. The Bad Influence:- which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (Go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with etc.)
Wyn, from Imdalind Series. She is not bad, not at all. But she has a rebellious and dangerous side to her. She would be a perfect friend for crazy activities.
6. Blood Brothers:- which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (You can do both if you want.)
Bonnie from The Vampire Diaries. She’s a great friend: loyal, selfless, and honest. I like her character in the books, but also in the TV-show.
7. Mother Hen:- which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
Anne of Green Gables. Enough said 🙂
8. The Counselor:- which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
Hermione Granger – she gives great advice, and she’s really smart.
9. More Than Friends:- who would be your book bf/gf? (If you like both genders you can chose one of each, but only one choice per gender.)
Ilyan – one of the few male characters that made me have a crush on him. He is perfect in his imperfection; he has qualities, but also flaws – just like a normal man, which is why I like him so much. He is quite realistic – with the exception that he has magical powers :D.
I tag . . .
Vivian @ Vivi Heart Books
Jasmine @ How Useful It Is
Morgan @ Happily Ever Bookish
Jennifer @ Jenns Bookish Wonderland
and everyone else you would like to do this tag.
** If you already done this, or you don’t want to do it, just ignore this. **