I was nominated by Meriem of Fanatic Bibliophile. Thank you sweets.
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
Meriem’s (Olivia’s) Questions
(Meriem: “Oh and I will let answer the same question I was sent. They’re so fun.”)
If you could visit any place in time or space, where would you go?
Interesting question, and a though one. There are so many fascinating places, and times.
I would love to live during the Emperor Constantin The Great, and his Roman Empire (which was a Republic). And since he moved the capital from Rome to Constantinople, I would’ve love to see it during its time as the Roman Empire capital.
1.What was the last movie you watched? Was it good? Better or worse than expected?
I honestly don’t remember. I am not a big fan of films/television. I do watch some TV-series here and there; Teen Wolf for example, but I’m behind.
2.Which book are you absolutely dying to read?
Only one? I want to read the final books in Imdalind Series, and The Dragonian Series. I also want to read My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece.
3.What is your favourite book genre? Why?
I am not good at picking favorites. I have more than just one favorite genre. I love fiction, especially fantasy and historical fiction. I also like non-fiction, especially history.
Why? Well, fantasy books are a nice way of escaping reality. I see them as modern fairy tales.
I love history, so naturally I love historical fiction, and non-fiction books.
4. Libraries, book stores, or online book shopping?
I mostly use online shopping, but I prefer book stores. It is hard to explain. The feeling I get when I walk into a book store; the smell, the people, seeing the books, reading fragments etc. It is way different then buying books online, where you only see a picture or two, and a brief description (or at best you can read the first chapter).
5. Which is your most idolized book character (if any)?
I think it would be the characters from Harry Potter; the famous trio. Yes, the series is done, but I grew up this series, and I think it will always stay with me. Not sure if I would call it idolization, though.
At the moment, I have a little book crush on Ilyan from Imdalind Series. ❤
6. What is your dream job?
My dream job is to pick up trash. 😀
I love reading, and I love reviewing. I don’t think I want to be an author, more like a critique/ editor.
7. What is your favourite book as of this moment? What is your favourite book of all time?
At this moment, Imdalind Series is my favorite. I do have some non-fiction favorites, but they’re from my country.
As for the all time favourites: Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
8. What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it? What’s your favourite thing about it so far?
I am reading Snapdragon Way. And yes, I really like it.
I didn’t expect to be any kind of supernatural themes in it, but there are. However, the paranormal themes are more like a subplot. The main plot/theme is about redemption, second chances.
9. Do you have a secret talent? What is it?
Well, if I tell you, it wouldn’t be a secret now, would it?
10. Tell a funny story from your week so far.
No funny stories. This week I only received bad/sad news.
- Who is your favorite historical figure? Why?
- What do you think of self-publishing? How about indie?
- Tell us 5 book pet peeves when it comes to romance/romantic relationships.
- A book you love, but everyone else hates/dislikes it.
- A book you hate/dislike, but everyone else loves it.
- Which one you prefer: book trilogies or stand-alone novels?
- What would you chose: to only re-read all your favorite books, or to read the books you’ve never read? (one or the other)
- Are you afraid of a specific kind of animals/insects? (e.g. birds, spiders)
- Do you think is fair to compare books to the popular ones? For example: vampires books to Twilight, magic books to Harry Potter.
- Tell us an embarrassing moment.
Anni of beelovesbooks
Sumaya of suereadingcorner
Farlene of clearingthecranialcongestion
Anette of anettereads
Lucia of readingwithlucia
Natalya of thebookbison
Nya of nyareads
… and every other blogger out there who wants to answer this questions.
Of course, you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to, or if you’ve already done this.